Thursday 1 September 2011

IiUm iS My LiFe~~SiS Is My SoUL

hello guys~~
mrash here right now
i'm home
after celebrating my cheerful raya..
but i'm here not for raya
but for my ramadhan's activities
haha
after having my ramadhan at cfs IIUM
i want to tell my story to you
about my class
haha
~~932~~


BRO!!
this is my class picture,..
look nice right!!
but i'm not the handsome one la..



class tyme bro!!
struglling to exit..
haha


jsut acting cool..
haha


epilepsy maybe!!
lol
the crazy one


hoho..
this is farhan
from baling..
hahah
kover slalu..


maybe mrash explaining something to his classmates
hoho..
he looks cool right??
masuk bakul la plak


my lovely lecturer~~
huh
we love u ustaz


whose this??


english lecturer
haha
ayahanda..
terbaek..




the craziest iftar at cfs IIUM
haha
diversity is the spice of life..


fakar tahir~~
lol


syazwan the besout boy!
haha..
terbaek makang liling


abid zaidan
haha
he's cool n little bit of crazy


tuan guru
mohd nor arriff


taufiq
bereh bohh

and the others bro!~
sorry for sisters
i did'nt have your photos
haha


the is the reminder from me!!


Firman Allah swt:
 “ Katakanlah, wahai hamba-hambaKu yang berlebih-lebihan terhadap dirinya (dengan memperbuat dosa), janganlah kamu berputus asa dari rahmat Allah swt. Sesungguhnya Allah mengampuni dosa semuanya. Sesungguhnya Dialah yang Maha Pengampun lagi Maha Penyayang. Kembalilah (bertaubatlah) kamu kepada tuhanmu, dan patuhlah kamu kepadaNya sebelum tiba siksaan kepadamu, kemudian kamu tidak mendapat pertolongan”
 (Az-Zumar: 53,54).

2 comments: