Saturday 6 August 2011

sTaRt tO MIsS U

assalamualaikum~~
dear 48 i miss you!!
that's my word for my batch..
i miss all of them
but..
i cant spell out it..
owhh..
mutambak tyme during ramadhan~~
the chaos during that tyme is a sweet moment for me
haha..


they still playing in my heart..
the sweet moment is flooding back~~
i can feel it..


even aiman is an undergraduate student
for me he is an izzuddinian too..
am i right bro??


do you remember this??
i'm happy with all of you frenz..


owh deymm~~
this is the best moment for us..
dear brothers..
now
i solemly admit to all of you..
that i miss our best moment..
arghhhh..


nobody can replace u as my best frenz zame..
haha..
crazy frenz together...


haha~~
before crazy tyme..
warming up bro..


the moment..
owh so sweet..



and all of you frenz~~

all i have is the pictures of our moment~~
i will keep it..
cause the long distance is killing me..
and 
i want you to know..
parting is torturing..


mrashstillincontrovercy 
                                                                                                                                love    

3 comments:

  1. pergh...sdey doe!!!aq sebak kot...mne jiwa yang kita rasa dulu dah hilang kot!!!aq x dpt lupa bai...

    ReplyDelete